xtra.lv - forums par meitenēm erotiskai atpūtai
Anastasia 281024**
Ierakstīts

After Maiju left us (no more response and commercial offline) and the other ladies had fake pictures I visited these lady too yesterday. 

Extremely friendly, big +

Pictures and reality matching +

She's interested that the guest is satisfied, show is exactly the same. Talking, shower, playful dance, Blowjob is good and she's very active in bed. 

Would recomend 

pirms 50 minūtēm, Martins Majors teica:

šķiet kļūda tulkojumā google translate... Nikolass neko nepiedāvā, bet meiča viņam un citiem piedāvā papildus pakalpojumu klāstu...

savukārt citam klientam pat pamatpakalpojums tiek piedāvāts par 3 un 4 sarkanajiem dārgāks kā citiem... varam tik minēt kāpēc...

Paldies! :)

Yes and I wanted to know "which" special offers she have... Could be an interesting opinion. Pictures matching? 

ANNA (~26) 25357363
Ierakstīts

I'hd also visited fhis nice Ukraine lady. 

Place is still vagon, appointment via WhatsApp very easy without operator. 

I paid 4x blue + 1 red for full hour 

Service classic, bj, massage safe 

She's really Petite but the pictures are matching, a girl next door. Feels little bit shy at the beginning but I like that. 

After shower on the bad, she have really nice lingerie and that booty (almost perfect) and as I said, Petite and soft skin. 

She massage you (him) with a bit oil and then BJ with condom, nice and tender. 

Then she sit on, little bit moaning but no eye contact. It's more a GFE style, she's not in a hurry. 

Her breasts are not big, but could you imagine big breasts on this Petite body? Me not. 

Finishing in doggy, good view. 

Little massage and smalltalk after and then good to go. Shower till door 60min 

I would recommend for slower fans, give her time and be nice and she will be nice to you. 

Will I come again? Yes defenetly

• Izveidot jaunu...

Svarīga informācija

Izmantojot šo vietni, jūs piekrītat mūsu Lietošanas noteikumiem.